COURAGEOUS BETWEEN FEATHER AND FLIPCHART
Coach, Change Manager, co-founder of elccon, author & shaman
Carina El-Nomany has been a successful change management consultant for over 25 years. Even as a young consultant in an international management consultancy, she accompanied major change projects and developed one of the first change tool boxes together with fellow consultants.
She helped build a start-up as Manager Growth, from 40 to 220 employees in 5 countries in 12 months! Carina's job was to recruit the employees and create a common spirit in the company.
She has been a self-employed entrepreneur since 2002 - with a focus on supporting teams and people in their personal change.
She is a mother of 3 sons and has gone through an intensive personal development path herself. Carina is a trained shaman. Her path has taken her to the USA, Sweden and Germany.
Shamans and healers such as Alberto Villoldo, Ralph Metzner, Angaangagaq Angaakorsuaq, LaraMarie Obermeyer, Michael Hemme, Juan Alvarez and LuzClara Camus and many others have accompanied Carina's journey.
She combines business and spirituality in a unique and down-to-earth way. That is part of her vocation! She is clear, heartfelt and courageous!
Her intention is to provide teams and leaders with profound support in change processes and to help create an environment in which people are appreciated and supported in their strength.
- Since 2002, a self-employed trainer, Coach and Change Management consultant
- Since 2012, initiated shaman
- 2 years Manager of Growth in a successful Start Up
- 6 years, Senior Consultant in national and international consultancies
- 6 years, political commitment and leadership functions
- 6 years of administrative employees in the public service
- Economist and Dipl. Sozialökonomin NLP-Master
- Certification INSIGHTS, Scheelen Institute
- International Consultant Training: Strategic Consulting, Facilitation,
Communication, Rhetoric, Issue Analysis, Barbara Minto Pyramid
Principle, etc., Arthur D. Little, Megeve and Geneva
- Fifth Discipline, Peter Senge, Canada, Toronto
- Training as a shaman at the Light Body School, The Four Winds Society, USA, Utah, by Alberto Villoldo and other shamans including Maestro Juan Alvarez, Maestra LuzClara Camuz, Peru
- Team coaching
- Change Management
- Shamanic Ritual and energy work
My intention is to provide teams and leaders with profound support in change processes and to help create an environment in which the individual is appreciated and supported in his or her strength.
Write to me...
Working with me can be an opportunity for a profound and sustainable change process for you personally or for your team. I would be happy if you got in touch with me to find out more about my way of working or about elccon.
+49 (0) 172 78 01131